Aerials Satellites & Freeview : About Us
Aerials, Satellite & Freeview are one of the only installation companies in the country that can claim all of the following:
- A long established reputable business that prides itself on quality
- Accredited by several prestigious trade bodies
- Great local reputation & glowing references available on major consumer
- Specialists in quality personalised service and consistent, reliable installations
Who We Are
Established in 2004 by a dedicated engineer who has many years’ experience of completing successful installations, Aerials, Satellite & Freeview offers a unique combination of solid industry expertise with a dynamic customer focussed energy and drive to improve.
- We are passionate about providing a dedicated, personal service and the highest standards in installation that deliver a great result that lasts.
- We don’t outsource any of our work, so we know that everyone working on your project is a consummate professional, skilled and reliable.
- We ensure you have one point of contact throughout your installation process, one person who will be committed to keeping a big smile on your face every step of the way.
- We are proud members of some of the most scrupulous trade accreditors in the country and strive to maintain our position at the top of the leading consumer-led reputation trackers.
- Above all, we believe that you should be our top priority and we should treat your home with the same care as we afford our own.
The ASF team would love to hear from you so feel free to drop them a line with any questions (remember, there’s no such thing as a stupid question!) or if you have any information requests.
You’re guaranteed a warm welcome and sound advice from owner Steve, who is one of the most respected aerial, satellite and Freeview installers in the South East and someone who always has time to look after his clients.
Senior Team Members
As well as wearing the “boss” cap at ASF, Steve is the most experienced installation engineer on the team and is responsible for executing all the complex installations, staff training and taking care of priority customers. When he’s not working, you’ll find him spending quality time with his family or strolling round a golf course.
Lynda is responsible for the running of the ASF office, organising Steve’s diary and all the appointments, making sure all the technicians and engineers are where they should be when they should be, ordering stock and materials, being there for customers virtually 24/7 and generally getting done more work than you’d think possible for one person.