European & International Satellite Systems For Commercial Property London, Surrey and Kent
We make installing an international satellite service in commercial properties really easy. Some of the services we offer include:
- Shared dish installations for multi occupancy residential and commercial buildings
- Supply of additional equipment for individuals within multi occupancy buildings
- Set up of an international satellite service for individuals within multi occupancy buildings
- Installation of satellite dishes for pubs, restaurants, offices, shops, hotels, gyms and other commercial buildings
- Set up of an international satellite service for pubs, restaurants, gyms, hotels, offices, shops and other commercial buildings
- Install satellite dishes and set up an international satellite service for architects, designers and builders on renovations or new build projects
- Temporary satellite relocation for scaffolding, re-roofing or other building work
- International satellite systems have the potential to supply literally thousands of channels in a whole host of different languages including all foreign languages. We offer a custom installation so you can tailor the services you receive to reflect your desired viewing preferences.
ABOUT INTERNATIONAL SATELLITE INSTALLATIONS FOR BUSINESS
International satellite systems have the potential to supply literally thousands of channels in a whole host of different languages including all foreign languages.
We offer a custom installation so you can tailor the services you receive to reflect your desired viewing preferences.
We install the following services to commercial properties across London, Surrey, Kent and Middlesex:
- European satellite systems from Germany, Italy, France, Spain, Portugal, Poland Lithuania and more…
- Middle Eastern channels and Arabic language channels
- Channels from home for New Zealanders, Australian and South African nationals
- Eastern satellite channels including channels in Japanese, Cantonese, Mandarin, Urdu, Hindi, Punjabi and many more Asian languages…
We’ll arrange a detailed personal consultation to work out the best solution for you and then we will set the service up professionally, including all the equipment, quality workmanship, thorough testing and a comprehensive handover to make sure you can work the system.
INTERNATIONAL SATELLITE INSTALLATIONS FOR BUSINESS:HOW WE WORK
All the businesses we work with benefit from the highest quality equipment and components used in all our commercial international satellite installations; including top brands such as Triax and Technomate who are renowned for high performance levels, great reception and reliability. We also use high quality low loss coaxial cable to further ensure your signal is optimised.
We have extensive experience of installing Hotbird, Astra, Badr, Nilesat, and many other satellite services into businesses across London, Surrey and Middlesex, so you can trust us to do the job right first time.; We’ll do a great job in any commercial property, from the quality of the work through to their tidiness, politeness and punctuality. Don’t just take out word for it, you can review our excellent Checkatrade reputation.
If you have had an international satellite system installed into your business property and you are unhappy with either the range of channels, or the quality of the reception, sound and picture you receive, we can offer a commercial system service that’ll reconnect you with the viewing you want your customers or tenants to enjoy.
We’ll perform a thorough satellite system diagnostic, fault find and fix on your commercial satellite system, including the cabling and digital receiver set up and dish alignment so that you enjoy the best signal possible.
There are certain things that every business owner needs to know before requesting a quote, so we’ve created a special section of the site with common questions and answers to give you all the information you need to know. If there’s anything that we haven’t covered that you’d like to know about commercial international satellite installations then do drop us a line and we’ll be happy to connect you to an expert who can help.